WOW Ascenscion

Peace and Love

I hope that you are having a day full of love and bliss and light . Magic is happening !!!!! So I had a revelation recently . Remember the BEing I told you about before the reptilian Magician Priest ? We have been together for over 1,000 years . I had a few dreams that were so interesting ! I knew that we had been together in previous lifetimes but I could not really understand all of the details .


Then I remembered what Mateo said . He said Nothing can seperate you . I was like WOW !! When the girl in the dream said you have to forgive him I thought that I had but then I realized I still had a little resentment . When I really released it and let it go I felt so free and alive 333. We have a soul contract to help each other to ascend in this lifetime .

I was thinking why is he going crazy and trying to sabotage me and turn people away from me . Then I said Oh WOW he is in fear in some way . It is okay I understand . I am Empowered By Everything YAYYAYAYAYAYAY!I am not the same person as I was before . I give thanks for every Good and Perfect Thing . The blood never loses its power

Love and Blessings
Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts