Excellent Service

Peace and Love

Today Harmony and I had excellent service. Our waiter had really good energy and he got everything right the first time . YAY!!!!!! Isn't it a good feeling when this happens ?I didn't have to ask him to bring a bag or her dessert . It was really great .

I told him that he did a great job and tipped him. It is like Jesus says if you are faithful in small things  Luke 16 vs 10

Luke 16:10New American Standard Bible (NASB)

10 “He who is faithful in a very little thing is faithful also in much; and he who is unrighteous in a very little thing is unrighteous also in much.
New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Then we went to the craft store and they are having 40% off sale this weekend . YAY I!!!Somebody awesome sent me an email with an interview of everything I was saying and thinking . Synchronicity 11 11 Time is so different . Harmony and I got in our imaginary space ship and traveled the galaxies while we ate dinner .

Infinite Love and Peace 

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts