Lighting up the Blockchain and Breaking the InternetπŸ’“πŸ™πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸŒ πŸ’«

 Peace and Love

I'm up!I am superstoked.I'm trying to understand how to do a low to no code smart contract for Music NFT's.I also want to learn about AI music.There are so many awesome creative people and so much happening in the Gaming world.

I'm so happy because Harmony can be a thriving artist and be creative and wake up everyday n own herselfπŸ’œπŸ™πŸŒ πŸŽ

Everything is moving in a positive direction.There is this one song that Harmony found it is in French.I will share it with you on Wednesday. It is really beautiful.

I learned a couple more things today and I will share more after I implement and see how it works.

I hope that you have a blessed week and discover some awesomeness

The scripture meditation for the week is Ephesians 3 vs 20

The affirmation for this week is I give love and I receive love dailyπŸ’œπŸ™πŸŒ Isn't it Wonderful⭐πŸŽ—πŸ’«πŸŒŸ✨πŸ™πŸŒ 

Have a Blessed week

Karmen


Comments