It is Fri-YayπŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’“

 Peace n Love 

Time is flying by.I woke up and worked on some content as if I had already raised all the funds I needed for my book project.

Everyday I am seeing positive manifestations and confirmation. Of course I spent time with bae Clubhouse this week.It is super important for me to be in spaces where there are good vibes so I can amplify the energy and we can create magic.

My discord is kprincess333.I have to spend 30 minutes there like 3 xs a week.

I don't really want to create in the discord just learn and share and connect.

I am trying to mint on opensea and it is not allowing me to connect metamask?Porqoui? So polygon requires a bridge to ethereum?I can see my wallet is open and it has a link to opensea but it is not doing anything hmmm?I'm trying to mint a couple of things today.

I have fast internet service and it has been uploading my file for 20 minutes.As I'm practicing mindfulness n patience I realize this too shall pass n we will be minting often soon

Celebrate your Wins for the week and the Challenges you overcame 

Have a Blessed weekend 

Love

Karmen 




Comments