Art and AI

 Peace n Love

I hope that your day is going great.Today has been going good so far.Today there was a question about if AI art was art and I say Yesss!One artist was mad and said it was cheating and the other said it was going to make design so much easier and we can go crazy!!!I agree with that.You know what I realize when you create art in the discord or on any site anyone can copy your image.

At first I was like that is messed up.Then I thought well that is how they are getting the content .People have been copying from me all my life so I get the 1st perspective. You do have the right to the images you create but the sites basically use your content for ideas.

One thing you can do is learn the principles of design.Another thing is instead of copying be creative and draw and then upload your own images .It's so much fun!!

Right now I'm on Clubhouse and they are talking about how we can grow on Linked in and all platforms together.Together Everyone Accomplishes More πŸŽπŸŽ†✨πŸ’«

Right now someone is sharing how they received assistance with fundraisingπŸ’œπŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸŒ πŸŽπŸŽ†✨πŸ’«

What I seek is seeking meπŸ’œπŸŒŸπŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸŒ πŸŽ✨πŸ’«πŸ™

The devil tried it today but Clubhouse is still BaeπŸ’“πŸ’•πŸŽ€πŸ’žπŸ’•

Have a Blessed Night

Love

Karmen

Comments