You are AmazingπŸŒŸπŸŒ πŸŽπŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸ’œπŸŽ†✨πŸ’«

 Peace n LoveπŸ’œπŸŒ πŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ™

I hope that your day went well. Harmony wrote more in the last couple of days than she has in the last 3 years.

Her soul is on fire!!! I am so gratefulπŸ’œπŸŒ ✨🌟I hung out with Bae Clubhouse today n shared and added value as usual.It is WonderfulπŸ™πŸ’œπŸŒŸπŸŽπŸŒ 

If you want to follow me on Clubhouse or Twitter my handle is @kprincess33 

We are creating magic and it feels great!!!I remember when you could buy or create a coin on rally.io .I supported a few creators and guess what the site is gone.The concept is still valid and people are still creating offers and tokens.The gas fees are not astronomical anymoe

Today I revisited Appreciative Inquiry and how we can use it to create positive change for our teams and create more collaboration πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’«✨

I am about to create art in an hour and probably get on discord tomorrow for 45 minutes or less.I'm so grateful that the angels have shown up for me in the last couple of weeks.Someone was talking about buy me a coffee today wen u checked I saw they had less than 4 star reviews and mixed reviews.I feel like what not just cashapp.My cashapp is $LetsGo3.

Some ppl use zelle.Neway it is good for ppl to have options and when you get a no respect other people's boundaries. No is a complete sentence.In French its Non in English n Spanish just no.Sometimes ppl may not see what you see but follow your first mind and intuitionπŸ’–

The scripture meditation for the week is Psalm 32vs 8

The affirmation for this week is You are AmazingπŸ’œπŸŒŸπŸ’œπŸ‘©‍πŸ’»Shine On 1111

Have a Blessed week

Love

Karmen



Comments