Glory πŸ™πŸ’«πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’—

 Peace n Love

Go check out what I just reclouted on bitclout@Kprincess33 it's so true.I was praising n giving thanks n God led me to some info on how you can make 100 a day with  trading a small account. I said YesssπŸ™πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€©

I was thinking you need a lot more money to start .Just by paper trading I understand it.This guy said he would lend his money to his students for them to start trading .Is it to good to be true ?

I think it's a good idea.I put together a great real estate plan n shared it with investors a while back n the feedback was positive .Money is just a tool.It makes sense because you can get a loan to trade stocks at some credit unions

What do you think about signal services for a small fee?I think it's good because you can earn and then give yourself time to really get the hang of it I'm also learning about definitely n crypto back loans n how you can earn by staking some of your crypto long term 

Let's keep learning n growing n sharing 

Love and Blessings 

Karmen 







Comments