Embracing Change 555

 Peace n Love

I hope that you r having a good day .I watched a couple if cool nfts launched today and also learned more about how u can play games and earn crypto.I am still working on the cashapp thing and should have everything completed next week.Its a simple ten dollar program.I remember when someone sent me something for 2s and then they were showing me how it could multiply I was like WoW .There was a mail order program they went up to 1000 dollars .I can see how it can be done on and offline. It's so exciting 5,10 and 15 dollar payments add up too!!!

I'm looking forward to the children going back to school.I guess virtual is the new normal.We are going to embrace it and make the most of it

Today's recommended reading is Becoming a CloseHER The Art of Reinvention that Attracts High end and Corporate Clients by Gabrielle Leonard.Its 2.99 on Amazon kindle right now 

I hope that you get a nugget or an Aha from it that you can implement. Have a Blessed Weekend 

Love n Blessings 

Karmen 

Comments