Ayuda n Challenges💛💫🙏

 Peace n Love 

Today was the day of the re event .My tablet is not at 100% functionality. If you call my text now number it will still ring n I can still see half of the screen I wish I had someone I knew bc who could fix it I just want to get it going enuff to get my docs transferred to a new device .I hate that I didn't back up everything twice.

Tomorrow I'm starting a new 100 day Twitter Challenge.I'm looking forward to it.I love how in the nxt groups everyone shares their pinned tweets n helps each other.

I found a great learning option for Harmony.There are going to be a lot of great learning options for virtual learning options in the future.I remember taking a Psychology class back in 2000 and I got a B but there was a coding class I dropped. I remember the first time I typed in html code to create a flower I was like Yesss💕💟💫

K that's all for now if you want to follow me on the Twitter challenge n join follow @Kprincess33

Love

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts