Positive Blogpost Tommorow

 Peace n Love Soul Family

I hope that you are in a peaceful state of mind.I feel like when we can be still and at peace we can allow the range of our emotions to flow and have love n compassion for them.

I pray we can stay in love and compassion and unity consciousness and not give in to the bullying, and the violence. I feel like that is a form of bondange and slavery .It's like being in an abusive relationship. If someone started punching ,and slapping n kicking you I bet you would run for your life.It's more subtle and deceptive .It's important to recognize the signs and take your power back.I have to order more mask.I am not going to try to kill anybody because of a mask or a vaccine. I just have to wash my hands, keep my distance and avoid large crowds right?

I am grateful for virtual learning options and I am praying for our country ,the world, all students and staff .I pray that everyone uses discernment 

Blessings and Love

Karmen 



Comments