Peace Love and Bliss 777

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog by reading this blog you are giving your consent


Peace and Blessings 888!!!

Today is the day that the Most High has made let us rejoice and be glad in it !!!I have a few things to share with you today . Yesterday was pretty wow . There was a tragic murder. The angels were communicated with me ahead of time and I am so grateful. For a moment I was overwhelmed with emotion and then I paused and I asked the death angel Azrael to take the souls into the light and love 333.

Then last nite I prayed for all to be well and bring love and healing. In my dream I saw my twin and there was so much love . We were having so much fun and it was most pure Unconditional Love . It just felt magical !!!

Next week I will be sharing an awesome video for you so have your pens and paper ready . It may be something you are familiar with but it is good to have reminders and revisit things . I have two more things to share with you and then I will c u next week .

The first one is a quote from Fences - the movie written by August Wilson. I always try to give author credit . Isn't it funny when you see people put qoutes on facebook and they don't want to quote the source. People have been stealing since the beginning of time . There is nothing new under the sun. So remember when he said you don't need to be worrying about anybody liking you . You best be making sure they doing right by you . That is the truth . Everybody is not going to like you . No matter how loving kind beautiful you are . If you are right and you know you are right then speak up for what is right. I was thinking about the beloved messiah when he came he ruffled some feathers but he came and he conquered and we are blessed because  of his love . Everyday we make a difference with our love, light , smiles and BEing YAY !!! When I was younger I would tell myself everyone love's me they just might know how to express it lolol. I would notice that no matter what was going on around me most of the time I would just radiate light.




The last thing I want to share is a scripture . 2 Thessalonians 3 vs 3

2 Thessalonians 3:3New International Version (NIV)

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.This is true. I would ask so many questions when I was a child and an adult I would ask myself why do bad things happen . This is a multidimensional question. There are soul lessons , karmic debts etc. .This is a free will universe . I was watching I think it was 48 hours and there was a woman who was trying to kill her husband and the hit man felt bad and went and warned the man but he did not want to believe that his wife would kill him so he died. So it could have played out differently he could have said Hmmm maybe these are the Angels or God warning me . But he made a different choice .

Have A Blessed Weekend 

Love 

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts