Love and Infinite Blessings

Peace and Love

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog  by reading this blog you are giving your consent .

Hi beautiful souls !!!!

Today I want to share something with you to think about .  I am going to post the video in a few minutes. The first thing if something doesn't feel right to you and you are getting guidance from the Holy Spirit listen to it . The only time I go astray is when I do not listen to what the Holy Spirit is saying . I got a message about Being an Angel Card reader and also crystal. I shared previously that I do not work with crystals or pendulums or cards . I tried to get a clear quartz twice and they both disappeared and then the Most High confirmed to me through another person that we should not be using them . If I want to know something I just ask the Creator and I get the divine revelation or I do not . You don't have to pay 997 to go to the sweat lodge . It is crazy when I met my twin I was talking to him on the phone one day and my hand was typing and I saw Zadkiel on my phone and I was like okay so then I looked it up and I was like Awwww ok . It is okay to have spiritual teachers as long as you feel they  want you to grow. If you feel they want to disempower you then you can simply say Bye Felicia or Felucious .

The second thing I want to share is that I am learning to clear limiting beliefs that are not beneficial. We all have some level of programming . The good news is that we can program ourselves for the positive YAY !!
Isaiah 10

Isaiah 10New International Version (NIV)

10 Woe to those who make unjust laws,
    to those who issue oppressive decrees,
to deprive the poor of their rights
    and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people,
making widows their prey
    and robbing the fatherless.
What will you do on the day of reckoning,
    when disaster comes from afar?
To whom will you run for help?
    Where will you leave your riches?
Nothing will remain but to cringe among the captives
    or fall among the slain.
Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away,
    his hand is still upraised.

So now I am going to share a video with you that talks about NLP and how anchors are created . There are different types of anchors and tools that are used in different ways . If you are aware you will be able to know when people are trying to manipulate you .You can also creative positive anchors for yourself .

Love and Blessings 

Karmen





Comments

Popular Posts