Blessings and Love !!!

Peace and Light !!!

This is the day that the Most High has made let us Rejoice and Be Glad in It !!!! I hope you had a good weekend . It is above freezing so I am happy ! Joy Joy Joy ! Ever new Joy !!!

This weeks scripture is Isaiah 65 vs 24


24 Before they call I will answer;
while they are still speaking I will hear.

This is a beautiful scripture . It made me think of when I was reading Robert Kiyosaki's book and then there was someone who said they wanted to share something with me and then they were reading the same thing . How awesome is that ?

We were from different age groups and racial backgrounds . We shared the same intention and vibration and so there you go YAY !!!Everything is not black and white you have to test the spirit by the spirit .

I will be sharing another video with you soon that is pretty cool .

Love and Blessings

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts