Love and Blessings 777

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. By reading this blog you are giving your consent .

Peace and Love !!!

This is the day that the Most High has made let us rejoice and Be Glad in It !!! The last couple of weeks were like WOW!!! I was frozen and now I am thawed out YAY !!! We don't celebrate Xmas it is not the MessiYAH's Bday .Jeremiah talks about the Christmas tree and false idols in Jeremiah 10 vs 1-5
Hear what the Lord says to you, people of Israel. This is what the Lord says:
“Do not learn the ways of the nations
    or be terrified by signs in the heavens,
    though the nations are terrified by them.
For the practices of the peoples are worthless;
    they cut a tree out of the forest,
    and a craftsman shapes it with his chisel.
They adorn it with silver and gold;
    they fasten it with hammer and nails
    so it will not totter.
Like a scarecrow in a cucumber field,
    their idols cannot speak;
they must be carried
    because they cannot walk.
Do not fear them;
    they can do no harm
    nor can they do any good.”

I was listening to a class and the teacher said God willing and the creek don't rise and I was thinking Oh wow my father used to say that . Then I was led to red Daniel the 2nd Chapter and it was talking about how the angel was in the lion's den with the three Hebrew boys and I said WOW God is Magnificent and Wonderful and Awesome!!!!

I will be sharing a cool video with you next week God willing and the creek don't rise . This week scripture meditation is one that we have had before but it makes me smile everytime I read it and so it is like brand new ,

Psalm 32:8New International Version (NIV)

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
    I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

Love and Blessings 

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts