Peace and Bliss

Peace and Love

I pray that you are having an awesome day !! This year has been one of great challenge and great expansion for me . I appreciate all of you who read this blog and let me know thru email or some other way .  I got an email from someone who also talks about how her possibilities have expanded. I am looking forward to getting her book. I bought three other books that I am going to check out this week and I am looking forward to it .

I also watched an awesome video from someone who said creating together is so much more fun !!I agree !! I can feel her heart and like me she really wants to serve others at every level. Growth is happening so fast .

I  made an awesome  light healthy meal to integrate the new energies !! I think I am going to do a 10 day cleanse . I am not just going to do smoothies . I am going to do peppers and salads also. There is an Indian place here that is super awesome .

This year I am going to create something new and I am not going to do it alone . It is going to be so much fun and interactive .

Have a Blessed Weekend !
Thankyou I love you 333

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts