Oprah and Harmony's Favorite Things

Peace and Love

Its almost Friday and winter break YAY !!Last nite I was watching something about someone who lost someone they love and they had a memory party to celebrate them . I thought that was so Awesome !!!

I watched Oprah and Jack Canfield on OWN last weekend and I said YES!!! I remember when Oprah came to St.Louis it was Electric !! The energy was so powerful !!!! I am so grateful that the Most High and some Earth angels made that happen for me !!

IsaiYAH 65 vs 24 King James Bible
And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

I love Oprah and Jack Canfield both !!! Let's talk about some of Harmony's favorite things . She loves the Diary of a Wimpy Kid DVD and book and I like it too. She loves to cook . She sees it as an art form . Over the break we are going to make some fun desserts She loves Tia Mowry's cooking show . She started me watching it . She also loves Subway Surfer and some other games. She enjoys helping younger children and she really loves animals. She also loves some of people she watches on on youtube .She says she wants to be a full time youtuber lol . We can make it happen .

I love stories of people who have overcome obstacles and are really awesome and that want you to WIN . I mean you can feel their spirit !!!You will find these people in all walks of life . Our beloved Yahshuah was one of these people I love him !! Jesus said we do not despise the poor because we will have the poor among us .He came for the Hebrews but he knew some of IsRaEL would do the most .He knew everything bless his soul 333. 

Have a Blessed Weekend ! 

Love 

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts