Happy New Week!!!

 Peace N Love

It is going to be 9 million degrees this week so stay cool and hydrated.I'm looking forward to hearing more great news this week✨πŸŽ–πŸŽYay Let's Go!!!

This week I'm reviewing a fundraising class.Wouldn't it be nice if someone gave me 2 million dollars to start my business?That would be super awesome.

I did a fundraising job temp job for.It's interesting to see what people give .There was a study that said that 90% of charitable donations don't get to the recipients who need them.Red Cross is good and so is St.Jude.Kiva.org is also good.

I want you to touch and agree with me for infinite abundance and I will do the same for you.

The scripture meditation for the week is Philippians 4 vs 13

The affirmation for the week is I AM Blessed 

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts