Happy New WeekπŸ‘‘πŸŽπŸ’«πŸŒ πŸŽ–πŸ€—⭐πŸ’œπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸ

 Peace N Love

I hope that you had a good day.I just finished my steps and now I'm winding down with Clubhouse.

I miss the Old Clubhouse so muchπŸŽ€πŸ’•πŸ’žI'm not leaving though.This morning I woke up early to beat the heat.Even with air conditioning after the heat index hits over 100 degrees for a few days it's like Wow.I want to put my feet in the grass and hug a tree but I will have to postpone it.

I received some scam job offers today.I didn't get discouraged. I looked back over my life and past manifestations and even though sometimes it took longer than expected I have always received my manifestation and achieved my goal.

In the meantime I'm learning and improving my skills everyday. On Friday I'm starting a free  group where we can learn from each other and give each other encouragement and feedback.

The affirmation for this week is I AM Creating the Life of My DreamsπŸŽ€πŸ’•πŸŒŸπŸŽπŸŒŸ

The scripture meditation for the week is Galatians 6 vs 9

Feel free to connect with me @kprincess33 on Clubhouse or Kprincess3 on YouTube

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts