Happy JuneteenthπŸŽπŸ’œπŸŒŸπŸ‘‘πŸŽ‰πŸ’«πŸŽπŸ€—

 Peace N LoveπŸŽ€πŸ’žπŸ’•

I hope that you are having an awesome day!!!I will be on Clubhouse tonight @kprincess33.

I'm learning how to use different project management tools.I'm looking forward to the future while living in the present.I'm trying to figure out how to create a grant for myself. It's interesting how after I apply for a job I take multiple tests and pass for some reason I don't get the job.Things that make you go Hmmm?In my fundraising class they shared how individuals give the majority of donations and they do so in the billion dollar range.I recently heard a documentary on the radio called 40 acres and a lie about people who had their land taken from them.You can Google the story.Please teach your children to trade so they can make as much money as they want without having to be dependent on a job and then they can pursue their genuine interests.Ownership in appreciating assets creates long-term wealth.

I'm looking forward to starting a part-time job soon and finishing my degrees, and fundraising to start my businesses.πŸ’œπŸŽπŸ’«πŸŽ‰πŸŒ πŸŽ–πŸ‘‘πŸŒŸ

My gofundme is still up.If you would like to support just go the site and type my name Karmen Hunter

My ebook will be available within the next two weeksπŸ’žπŸ‘‘πŸŒŸπŸ’•πŸŽ€πŸŽ‰

I'm excitedπŸ’œShine on

Love

Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts