It's Fri-Yay!!!We made it!!!Woo hooπŸ’œπŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸ™⭐

 Peace n Love Family

I hope that your week ends with a good vibe.Toby the cat is sitting behind me.He is such a precious heart.Today I want to share why I love Community College and Certifications and Bootcamps plus somethings I learned that I did wrong that I learned from

Check out Amel Laurieux's song Make me whole on YouTube. I don't know why it was blocked from the blog it is a really beautiful song.

I just found some great project management and educational tools on Canva.You know I love awesome comprehensive tools that make learning and teaching easier.

Let me stay on topic I'm going to tell you a story about a girl on YouTube and then share some of my personal story.I want to start off by saying America is a capitalist country so we have to understand how that works before we can be successful.

There was a girl on YouTube I can't share videos or I would.The girl's father told her I'm going to make sure you learn to trade.She became a successful trader and the rest is history.

I started working full-time when I graduated high school. I worked for an airline and I studied hard and made sure I scored 95% or above on all training and tests.I worked their for almost five years.I had a chance to travel and had some great experiences and worked with a lot of people older than me and met people from all walks of life .

People gave 30 years of their life and lost their retirement because the company went bankrupt. It was sad.I started Community College and I had a 3.2 GPA but I ended up forgetting to drop a class and it took my GPA down.I got a B in Psychology an A in Criminal Justice and a B in Psychology an A in Public Relations and a B in Public Speaking

One of the things that I got wrong was that I learned about trading about 13 years ago but didn't continue with the process and didn't have a peer group or accountability partners.

Another thing I got wrong was that I didn't acquire real estate assets and create a peer group and accountability partners around the process.There was a man who created 100 million dollars worth of real estate w no degree True Story.

Go where you are treated best.You can use a decision tree or do a cost benefits analysis to determine your best option. It is good to have multiple skills.For example I can create lessons plans, I can work on the blockchain ,I can manage projects etc.Specialized Knowledge and bootcamps give you hands on experience.

Then you can make money for your employer and have a great hustle for yourself.

Have a Great Weekend

Love

Karmen




Comments