Happy New Week

 Peace n Love

I hope that your week is off to a good start. It is cold today and Cody the dog just came in and he brought back the neighbor's dog his buddy.

Last week was so crazy .I felt like I was having a breakthrough and I was being tested at the same time.I loved Project Execution and finished another course on Critical Thinking.

There was another course that talked about goal setting and one of the multiple choice answers was that goals should stretch you.It was marked incorrect because it wasn't what they wanted me to think.

It is so important to learn how to think .It is also good to be able to discern the intention of the person or institution that is giving you information. I have been taking so many courses I found out I can get college credit for them so I might as well take them. 

They are beginning to add up but I don't want to put to much energy into them because I understand college is a business like everything else in America. I love learning , creativity and art. 

The song for this week is Hallelujah-by Burna Boy

The scripture meditation is Psalm 23 

The affirmation is I AM Connected to the Source of All Higher Intelligence n Wisdom

Have a Blessed Week 

Love

Karmen 



Comments