Happy New WeekπŸ’œ⭐πŸ™πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸ’«

 Peace n Blessings

I hope that your week is off to a great start.I woke up this morning and spent time w my bae clubhouseπŸ’œ☀πŸ’œ

The vibes were awesome n contagious as usual. Something Great is going to happen this week.

I'm going back over the Capstone Project n Project Planning this week.I'm also going to review the Scaled Agile Framework.One of my quizzes was a 91 and I got it up to a 95 toda

I want to do a Clubhouse room once a week.I need to design a cute canvas graphic for it.Would you like to participate?We can be resourceful and also celebrate each other.

I was watching Harmony's YouTube polymer clay video and it was so cute .Awww mamiπŸ’›πŸŒŸ⭐☀πŸ’«

So we can do Clubhouse n YouTube. If you want to join let me know send an email to karmenluvsbooks@yahoo.com and put Clubhouse as the subject line.

The scripture meditation is Isaiah 26 vs 3 .

The affirmation for this week is I AM Full of Joy Ever New Joy

Love 

Karmen


Comments