Prayers for our Children and Teachers and Nation

 Peace n Love

My heart is heavy today.There was a school shooting in my state and there are deaths and injuries. I feel like going to school shouldn't be a life threatening incident. We just keep being retraumatized over and over.

A few years ago when I was trying to get my daughter online I faced resistance but I am so glad I listen to the Holy Spirit.

Some ppl will see 900 school shootings and still send their kids back into the classroom. I just can't. We have tons of virtual resources and options available .

My prayer is that we all stay mentally strong and use discernment .

The scripture meditations for this week are John 10 vs 10 and Psalm 34 vs 7

The affirmation for this week is I AM Surrounded and Protected by God's Love and Light

Love

Karmen

Comments