Weekly Wins

 Peace n Love

I hope that you had a blessed week.Bitclout is doing well and the Deso coin is launched .I finished a class I am working on and I'm also working on something in canva.I took a nft quiz n got 8 out of 9 right on the first try it would have been 9 but I reversed the question.

Today was Day 24 of the Twitter challenge we r almost 1/3 of the way Yay❤πŸ’«πŸ’•If you want to follow me on bitclout or Twitter its@Kprincess33.I saw so much awesome Ness this week .The future looks bright!!!

My bday is Sunday October 3rd you can cash app me @$cash.me/LetsGo3 or paypal.me/Kprincesss33 I met someone who does gifting as a part of her tax strategy so if you want to write off 15000 and send me a tax free gift I will accept it.Win -Win

I am accepting gifts all the month of October and forever.I feel so crazy about doing my first nft because it's the first time.I want to do a little promo n have fun with it .My following is small n quality πŸ‘ŠπŸ™πŸ’«πŸ’“Right now I'm listening to a great conversation about Angels and how they assist us Praise God!!!

Have a Blessed Weekend

Love

Karmen

Comments