Blessings,Light and Higher Self Connection

 Peace n Love

I hope that you had a good day.I'm staying Zen .Today is Day 27 of the Twitter Challenge.I saw that I got over 2100 views to my profile 50 impressions a day to my tweets.I also have a few more followers if you want to follow me you can@Kprincess33

If you want to join me in a postcard program visit jdmkt.com ID # 1221 then txt 3144391465 or email karmeninspires@gmail.com and type Postcard Program in the subject line.This week there is going to be great info on equity crowdfunding .Ill have to check out some videos n other stuff.

Harmony was thinking of some cool games to create when I was little I created games with a pen n paper now there us so much more that we can do.I feel like everything is coming together even though its falling apart.We just have to stay in a high vibe 

The scripture meditation for this week is Ephesians Chapter 6 .The affirmation for the week is I AM allowing every situation to bless my soul and transform me into the highest version of myself

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

Comments