Goal Setting n Building Momentum

 Peace n Love

I hope that you had a good day !Wal-Mart came thru early so I was able to make my smoothie.

My Twitter profile impressions was around 900 and I have a few new followers who are awesome.If you join me in the biz opportunity I mentioned in the last post we c ask create an accountability group n work on marketing strategies

Salesforce had an awesome replay today for Women  Leaders.A few of the topics were SWOT analysis, Vision and the power of community. 

I will be back on Wednesday if the Lord wills for another update.

The scripture meditation for the week is Proverbs Chapter 3 

The affirmation for the week is  From Abundance they took Abundance and still Abundance remained-The Upanishads

Sending you Love,Peace, and Harmony

Karmen

Comments