Wednesday Wins

 Peace n Love

I  hope that you are having a good day.I just started a new program and my postcards n welcome kit came right away.I will share more details with you soon.

This morning I had oatmeal for breakfast and a peach mango smoothie for lunch.Monday I am starting a new smoothie challenge. Its free if you want to join email me with Foodie in the subject line .karmenhunter@yahoo.com

Win#3 I had a vision of doing an anthology and it was so awesome.Women were sharing their stories and people were being blessed n transformed. HallelujahπŸ™πŸ’›πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŽπŸŽ€God is showing me how to bring it to life .

Last win I am taking a couple of awesome life changing courses that I can put into practical use daily 

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week 

Be Encouraged and Keep Moving Forward πŸ’›πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸ’«πŸ€“πŸŽ

Love

Karmen

Comments