We Got ThisπŸ’«πŸ™πŸ’«πŸ’œπŸ‘ŠπŸ’›πŸ€“

 Peace n Love 

I hope that you had a good day!!!So much is going on right now .I have to remember to keep renewing my mind daily.Did you see the video ?It's awesome..

Today is day 20 of the 100 day Twitter challenge.I want to start a group where we talk about how to maximize it n use Twitter spaces.We can help each other grow.I can't wait to start my own program I'm going to do a soft launch with like 100 ppl.Good ppl are your greatest asset..I have seen a lot of programs come n go .Some of them had no intention of staying around.I thank God for saving me time n money πŸ’›πŸ’«πŸ’›

There is another program I like that has been around a really long time that I like.I'm thinking 4-5 is a good mix.What about the bot n the signals.Is it really just stopping loss ,take profit n copy n paste I guess you just have to research which ones r the best.

If you have any info feel free to email karmeninspires@gmail.com

Everything is changing rapidly.

The affirmation for this week is I AM Resilient

The scripture meditation is Romans 12 vs 2πŸ’ŸπŸ’«πŸ’˜

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

Comments