Wednesday Wins

 Peace n Love

I hope that you had a good day .I just woke up from a good nap feeling refreshed.My daughter was reading at a college level in 5th grade but with Alegebra the struggle is real I remember someone explaining it to me differently and it clicked for me n I said AHA .I'm going to try to find some interactive games for her because we learn by practicing.

She is a great sketch artist, animal whisper and lover of sound and light.I can't wait for us to month out first nft.

Bitclout has a lot of new things coming up .Oh wow Harmony is starting to understand the math Yay !!!It's  coming together πŸ˜™I wish I could duplicate myself 86 times or even 13 times that would be helpful if you want to follow me on Twitter it's @Kprincess33

So someone invited me to a discord for Women Creators today Yay .I'm also signing up for another flyer program I will tell you about soon.

If you want to join the postcard program I'm in now check out JDMKT.com and enter ID#1221 right now I'm at phase 1 .Imagine receiving multiple payments from different sources on a daily basis 

Have a Blessed Night 

Love and Blessings 

Karmen

Comments