Peace,Love and Light πŸ’«πŸ’πŸ’«

 Peace n Love

I hope that you had a productive and peaceful day.I celebrated small wins .I was a little bit disappointed because even though I have been working out it feels like the only way I can lose weight is to eat a carrot n one piece of lettuce with water each day .We are just going to do the best we can with our mindful eating.

On a positive note I woke up with refreshed with more energy.Chi exercises are the jam.Yesterday there was a beautiful conversation about Spiritual Law,Free will and Quantum Stuff.

The scripture meditation for the week is Psalm 97 and the affirmation for the week is I radiate love and light wherever I AM

I will be back for a midweek check-in  and on Friday I am going to talk about publishing stuff.

Check out www.bossup3.com and feel free to follow me on clubhouse@kprincess33 3144391465 karmeninspires@gmail.com 

Have a Blessed week 

Love

Karmen



Comments