Ever New Joy

 Peace n Love Soul FamilyπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’™

God has been showing up n showing out and I'm so grateful!!!So you know how I was saying Amazon doesn't give u your customer data .I was trying to find a work around so I know some authors were sharing you can create a downloadable bonus n have it link your website.There is also a new Kindle Vella option where u can unlock tokens kind of like NFTs and you earn 50 % royalties and engage with your readers.

Clubhouse is still Bae.I want to write a book about it.My following is small and I just connected my Twitter n Instagram today.I have had such a great experience and when the Holy Spirit is present there is growth and advancement and life and liberty. 

The scripture affirmation for this week is Colossians 1 vs 27 Christ in you is the hope of glory.Halleluyah!!!

The affirmation for this week is I AM Love in action 

Have a Blessed week 

Love and Blessings 

Karmen 

 


Comments