Creator Economy Building my own TableπŸ’«πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’«

 Peace n Love 

I hope that you had a good Monday.It was nice today and cooler than it has been for the past week.It's the summer solstice and officially summer.

I am grateful 4 my wins and also celebrating the Wins of others.It`s exciting and it's confirmation. If you can stay in a vibration of appreciation you will have more to be appreciative of. It is kind of like the saying Count your Blessings. 

The scripture meditations for this week are Isaiah 25 vs 8 New Living Translation is really beautiful and Isaiah 54 vs 17 No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

The affirmation for the week is I AM Grateful that everything is working out 4 my highest good 

Have a Blessed Week 

Feel free to follow me on clubhouse@kprincess33 

Love

Karmen 

Comments