Juneteenth πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

 Peace n Love

I know I said I was going to talk about publishing today but what do you think about it being a federal holiday. I think it's a step in the right direction. 

So what is your fav publishing platform?I was listening in on an author conference and a guy was saying that he got a sale from Amazon n he was wondering where it came from ?I have felt the same way,

I like Gumroad and that they pay you the following week.I feel like it doesn't take more than two weeks to process a check.What about Udemy or thinkific or teachable ?

Next week if you join me at bossup3.com We can talk for 33 minutes about equity crowdfunding and some examples and insights.The future is bright.

Celebrate your progress and all that is good in your life 

Have a Blessed Weekend 

Love

Karmen 


Comments