Small Wins YesssπŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’œ

 Peace n Love

Last week was Wow.This week God gave me a sense of refreshment and love and let me know that all is well.It is crazy the right information and blessings keep coming my way and I am grateful

It's crazy how everything is illegal except protest.You can't have more than ten people over and the local restaurants are dying.Por que.I see what is happening in Peru and I'm just feeling all the vibes all over .Freedom usually isn't taken all at once.It is little by little until you look back and say What Happened?It's good if you can see the handwriting on the wall.

This week's scripture affirmation is Phillipians 4 vs 6-8

The affirmation is -I am surrounded by love and support and the heavenly host are cheering me on 

I AM Loved 

Have a Blessed week 

Love

Karmen


Comments