Wow Truth Matters

 Peace n Love Family

I hope your week is off to a great start .Did you see them steal the election? I had a dream about it so I was like wait didn't this happen in the year 2000?How did all the states get taken away while we watched?

I know how it feels to have things taken from you and it is not a good feeling.When you speak up then you get called difficult .It made me think of a Salesforce webinar where diversity was discussed and the importance of advocating for yourself. If you don't who will?

There are a lot of 11/11 meditations coming up so let's keep lighting it up1111 This has to be one of the craziest years of my life ? I am loving the Expansion πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’œWe keep seeing the same stories over and over and in my head I'm like dont we see a pattern here?Black n Brown people are getting killed and nobody is getting arrested or held accountable. Everybody jumps on the bandwagon because its popular but the actions are not lining up with the words.K that's all for now

The scripture meditation for this week is Psalm 1πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’œ

The affirmation for this week is I look beneath the surface and see the truth behind all illusions

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

Comments