Positive Changes and Upgrades are Happening

Peace n Love

I hope that u had a peaceful and productive week.My 7 day vegan Challenge did not go so great.I did have smoothies and good water with electrolytes. I also ate fish n chicken and that worked out well.Next week I am going to add more greens n cilantro to my diet .

I am on day 7 of the Proverbs 31 Challenge and it is going great.I am looking forward to Rona slowing down.I invoke the violet flame with St.Germain and Archangel Zadkiel to transmute the lower energies into love and healing. My prayer us that the violence and innocent bloodshed is stopped.


This week I am going to focus on speed reading and superlearning.Even though it is an adjustment getting used to virtual learning and teaching it is a blessing .

The scripture meditation for this week is Psalm 1

The affirmation for this week is I release resistance and go with the flow .Positive changes are happening for my good

Sincerely

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts