Day 3 Check In

Peace and Love

How are you ?I just finished Day 3 .It was good.I got mine on Amazon kindle but I notice she also has a shopify store with challenges so I will check that out also later.Focus Focus Focus I dont like that Amazon does not allow u to track customer data from your sales even though they are taking a profit .I keep hearing good things about shopify

I love that she has video lessons.What came to me is the Hebrew word Aleph is also a tone.Whenever I listen to it my vibe raises It is lovely.The other thing I thought about was that her intentions and actions to him and others were to bring life more abundantly like Mashiac.

It makes me think of when the old folks ay you ain't gonna be sweet sixteen always you better find somebody that means you some good.

It also makes me thing of the scripture that says he who walks with the wise will become wise and he who is having dealing with the stupid ones will fair badly. That sounds like a guarentee.

These are things to meditate on and journal about

CU Monday

Love

Karmen









Comments

Popular Posts