Creating Virtual Realities

Peace and Love

This day we give Thanks for new grace and mercies.Last week was wild.  Anytime you feel like you lose classmates it feels some kind of way.My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who is losing loved ones to gun violence, sickness and disease and domestic violence.

Isn't it Wonderful that this virtual learning is the wave of the future?Isn't it wonderful that  we all have time to ease into it so that we can chunk it down and are not overwhelmed?


I cooked early this morning and got my daughter ready for her first day of school.I am looking forward to starting the 21 Day Proverbs 31 Challenge I talked about last week .Please pray for me that this week God gives me an extra dose of strength and wisdom to overcome all obstacles.

The scripture mediation for the week is Psalm 83 vs 18 and the affirmation is I AM Grateful for Infinite Love, Blessings, and Abundance

Have a Blessed Week

Love
Karmen
.







Comments

Popular Posts