WOW !!!

Peace and Love !!!!

It is super cold outside . I am at peace with it and I went out for a short while today . Yesterday was day 10 of the arctic weather and I was thinking really ? seriously ? I did a woo sah and I am good now . This too shall pass . It always does .

I shifted to gratitude . I am grateful for the heat in my car . I am also grateful that it is not ice on the ground and today was a few degrees warmer than the previous days .YAY !!! I have been in a Star Wars Battle but I AM winning !!!

I am part of some new groups and challenges and I was looking back over one of the challenge books I started in May and so much has shifted since then . Right now I am resting . I feel super peace and bliss and light .I am looking forward to it getting warmer but I am also enjoying the here and now

Here is the Scripture Meditation

Psalm 55:22New International Version (NIV)

22 Cast your cares on the Lord
    and he will sustain you;
he will never let
    the righteous be shaken 

Love and Blessings 

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts