Inspired YESSSS 7777!!!

Peace and Love !!!

This is the day the Most High has made I will Rejoice and Be Glad !!!I went to the store and someone shared something with me that was on sale and I told her thankyou and she said she always shares because it comes back . I was thinking Yesss!!! Me too!!! Sharing is Caring !!!

So I got my healthy food again this morning and I am looking forward to the mastermind tonite !!!

Here is a quote today from one of  the facebook groups that I am in Multipliers Invoke Each Person's Unique Intelligence and Create an Environment of Genius -Liz Wiseman. I love that one !!!

So tonight  we are still studying the 15 Laws of Growth by John Maxwell . Last weekend the call was about building great teams so I think I am going to get his book on teamwork next . Together Everyone Achieves More YAY !!!As Chris Virgin says Let's Go !!!!Woo Hoo !!!

The way to win is to be happy for others when they win because when one is healed all are healed and when one is harmed all are harmed we are all one !!!

Have a Blessed  Day !!!!

Keep Moving Forward !!!

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts