Mastermind Yessss!!!

Peace and Love !!!

I hope your day is going great !!! This morning I woke up feeling relaxed and very peaceful !!! Tonite I am going to be part of a Mastermind Call studying the 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John C Maxwell !!! Isn't that exciting ?

If you would like to send a bitcoin donation or ethereum 1MZNAHBwW4hwMW8ErRpN5W9x9rYFXnHXQY. So much awesomeness is happening !!!Here is the link for ethereum 0x0C04286d1933aBd203Dff843d9CC05C4Fd4d7DEd

What are three things you are grateful for right now ? I started doing this excercise with Harmony when she is small and now we expand it . The way we learn is from  each other in addition to reading  and studying and like Muhammed Yunus shared also in his concept in banker to the poor and also kiva.org with their microlending program it works !!! There are so many solutions !!!

My intention is to connect with other creatives so we can create awesomeness !!! I love Jay Z's video it feels like he is going zen !!! YAY Let's Go Ascend 333!!!


C U Later !!!

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts