Im back YAY !!!

Peace and Blessings !!!

I reposted the Neville Goddard audio . I originally posted it on February 17th but it got deleted some how.It is awesome !!!

Psalm 34:7-9New King James Version (NKJV)

The angel[a] of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him,
And delivers them.
Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good;
Blessed is the man/woman who trusts in Him!
Oh, fear the Lord, you His saints!
There is no want to those who fear Him.

Powerful on time word !!!!  So right now I am working on two challenges ! One is a 30 day writing challenge . I am also working on a 5 day Infinite Receiving Challenge . If you want to sign up for the 5 day challenge you can click here 5 Day Infinite Receiving Challenge.

I am having a blast . It is great when we do things as a group because we can all support each other and the energy is amplified . I am really grateful for the awesomeness that I am radiating and attracting . It feels like every day is a new adventure . It reminds me of when Harmony was a kid and she didn't want to go to sleep because she felt like she was going to miss something Lol !!!

So many opportunities are coming for a minute my head was hurting for a second then I just had to woosah and say okay let me just calm down for a second .I am going to do an awesome blog post next week about mentorship and choosing your teachers and getting wisdom. This weekend I have a webinar about Branding and I am looking forward to it !!!! 

Have a Blessed Weekend !!!

Love 

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts