Good Vibes Attracting Awesomeness

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog  by reading this blog you are giving your consent


Peace and Love !!!


I pray that you had a great week . Great things are happening . When we see hurt and pain and discomfort it is good to send our love and compassion and light and blessings .

So many good things have been happening Harmony and I had a Whitney Houston party ..It was super awesome. I should have done a live stream and charged 10.00 because we rocked oh yea !!! When she transitioned I was like Oh wow even though no one ever really dies.We started out with I wanna dance with Somebody and just kept it going !!!

I have been learning a lot and I am super excited about the success that I see and feel happening within me and around me . I got an email from my mentor through books and friend in my head that he was making a movie . I was like Oh Wow I was supposed to do a testimonial for that movie but I didn't want to get on camera . Then I thought well maybe he could be a sponsor for my book and I can include a testimony in my book for his book YAY !!! There is always a way .

The enemy tried to take my mind body soul and spirit but I said I can't go for that nooo no can do  LOL!!!. I am Loved . I AM loving and I AM always more than ENOUGH YAY 1111 !!!!You are too !!! We all are !!!

Let's Keep Moving Forward into the Light !

Thankyou for reading my blog today

Love and Blessings

Karmen












Comments