HalleluYAH IsaiYAH 43 vs 18


European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog  by reading this blog you are giving your consent


Peace and Love

“Forget the former things;
    do not dwell on the past.
19 See, I am doing a new thing!
    Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
    and streams in the wasteland.
20 The wild animals honor me,
    the jackals and the owls,
because I provide water in the wilderness
    and streams in the wasteland,
to give drink to my people, my chosen,
21     the people I formed for myself
    that they may proclaim my praise.

This is the day that the Most High has made let us rejoice and Be Glad YAY!!!!So many good things have been coming to me and I am feeling grateful. If you emailed me between Friday and Saturday I probably did not receive it because for some reason my email was not synching .I could see the emails on my phone but they were not going into my inbox.

I received some information about being a virtual assistant and one person who has been working online said to make sure you get your money upfront and another one sent me an email that said some clients were not paying . It made me think of the Osage Indians according to wikipedia they settled for 380 million dollars . I said to myself WOW what if they did not sue ? They would not have gotten anything. My mom has a friend that says nobody takes anything from me . I love it . They say she is crazy but she does not have time to play with people life is short and like Willy Wonka said time is precious never waste it .

So in my manifestation my thought literally manifested within seconds I was thinking about something and then I got an email about it and I said YESSSS!!!I have just been taking my time and observing everything . I have almost 3000 blog visits this month ! Thankyou so much to everyone who is reading I hope that you read something that uplifts you and inspires you .Every day I am advancing , progressing and getting better and better !!!! My blog visits are increasing ! My light is increasing and my love is increasing !!! 

Have a Blessed Week !!!

Love 

Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts