Monday, June 19, 2017

WOWWWW!!!

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog  by reading this blog you are giving your consent




Peace and Love !!!

I hope you had a good weekend !!! Mine was peaceful ! Harmony started working on another clay project. So last week one of my friends said something that was awesome Here it is ...

In case you didn't know it - the world revolves around trust. All said and done it is the only currency worth a shit, and takes a long time to build and seconds to destroy.
Do not let your precious store of trust be eroded or ruined by promoting shitty deals. You might screw a few people over for a short term gain but long term it is you that will be screwed over.

I said to myself YESSSS they are going to learn eventually Treat yo self don't cheat yo self lololololol. It was another synchronicity .It made me think of the friend I met a long time ago and I said at first I don't know why did he want to help or share anything with me and then I thought about it . He didn't just walk up to me and say Hey do you want to do real estate ? He talked to me first and then I feel like the Creator and the Law of attraction brought us together. The job that we were working was not paying us a lot of money but I feel like I was sent there to met him and another person .I also realized he was a lot of older than me and could do more with help than he could do by himself .

So the reminder is still there . Don't despise humble beginnings . Make the most out of every experience . Treat everybody like you want to be treated .So good things are coming in abundance !!!! Mastering my focus ! YAY !!! I think I want to volunteer for one more launch well if I get a request . I feel pretty confident and am learning more and more each day .


Have a Great Week !!!

Love

Karmen



No comments: