Country Folk and Twin Flames !!!

Peace and Love !!!

I hope you had a good weekend I had a good time with Harmony ! The other day this man said he was fixing to buy something and I said to myself Oh Wow did he just say he was fixing to ? Yessss!!! He is my kinfolk and soul family !!!

It made me think of the summertime when we would go down south to visit and people would say we are having dinner yall wanna come ? You want some icecream ? You want to spend the night ? It is funny because It is just the souls and spirits of the people you can feel . One time we went to New York to visit some friends and they stayed far out but later when they were keeping a party we went into the city and had a lovely time . I just watched everybody and thought to myself this is really nice nobody got hurt and there were no fights . They left New York and moved to South Carolina .It is funny because when I first went to Georgia I felt the same thing . Country people be like what you name ia ? Like the s just completely dropped off . I had like 3 dates in 2 days and I was like YESSSSS!!! I love this place .

I had a dream about my twin this weekend and it was lovely . He loves me YAY and I love him . I saw this twin flame couple and they look so much alike and you can just feel the love energy from them !!! Please pray that my twin and I connect in the highest love and bliss 333!!! So be it! So it is !!!

Here is the scripture meditation for the week
Psalm 46 vs 10

He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.

Love and Infinite Blessings

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts