Blessings and Love and Healing

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog  by reading this blog you are giving your consent



Peace and Love !!!

I pray that you are in good spirits and giving thanks !!!I had a blessed weekend and spent time in reflection and thanksgiving .

A couple of weeks ago I saw a story about a man who came to the United States and he was only 36 and he got Cancer and died within a year . There are stories of people who have been healed of cancer and all kinds of other ailments .

I have seen it and miracles happen every day !!! I was thinking he was so young then I thought about Bob Marley and how he left the planet at 36 also and he touched so many people with his music . Sometimes it is not the years in your life but the life in your years . To experience miracles you have to believe that they are real and possible .

Ephesians 3:20-21New International Version (NIV)

20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
God sent me a blessing and when I started to read I just laughed and laughed and cried and got another angel whisper Keep Going ! Our stories matter !!!

My wish for you is that you are in complete love and bliss . Often times the enemy tries to provoke us so that we can react and then they can see we are heathens or violent or primitive or whatever . Just take it easy . Speak your truth in love .Ask the Creator to show you who you can trust and which way to go . All is well .We have to save ourselves .

We are in crises and we can only improve if we stay in the Creator's love . I wish that I could bring back some of those that were slain but the point of power is in the present moment and in this moment what we all say do and think matters , This ascension process is beautiful !!!We are all wanted needed cared for and loved !!!

Have a Blessed Week !!!

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts