HalleluYAH 777

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog  by reading this blog you are giving your consent

 

Isaiah 40:31King James Version (KJV)

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint

Peace and Love !!!

I pray that you are having a great day !!!God is so amazing !!!!I got such a powerful word I just give glory and honor and praise to The Most High !!! So I was having a conversation with the Creator and I got the message that everything is working for your Good ! Literally, I mean everything !!!!

Romans 8 vs 28

Romans 8:28King James Version (KJV)

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.


It has been almost a week and Harmony and I were at the store and we looked up at the sky and said OH lord and so much rain came down and then hail and we were praying . Then it seemed like day after day the rain just kept coming and by day 5 I was like let me intercede for myself and get my tools . Then the next day the sun came out and shined on everything . 

God gave me such revelation and all I needed was a pen and a piece of paper !!!

God showed me that some people think that they can treat people any kind of way because they feel they are rich and more  powerful than others but check this out 

Revelation 3 vs 17
Because you say, "I am rich, and have become wealthy, and have need of nothing," and you do not know that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked

Psalm 2
1Why do the nations conspirea
and the peoples plot in vain?
2The kings of the earth rise up
and the rulers band together
against the Lord and against his anointed, saying,
3“Let us break their chains
and throw off their shackles.”
4The One enthroned in heaven laughs;
the Lord scoffs at them.
5He rebukes them in his anger
and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,
6“I have installed my king
on Zion, my holy mountain.”
7I will proclaim the Lord’s decree:
He said to me, “You are my son;
today I have become your father.
8Ask me,
and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.
9You will break them with a rod of ironb ;
you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”
10Therefore, you kings, be wise;
be warned, you rulers of the earth.
11Serve the Lord with fear
and celebrate his rule with trembling.
12Kiss his son, or he will be angry
and your way will lead to your destruction,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.
Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

Have a Blessed Weekend

Love

Karmen

 

Comments

Popular Posts