Victory Luke 10 vs 19 333 444 11 11 777

I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you

Today another activist was murdered and I just felt it in my heart . I was thinking about social media and looking at some things on social media and I was like it is so sad that weak and stupid people get on social media and do stupid stuff I guess they don't realize that everything is traceable online and offline.I guess its easy to big and bad behind the computer. When I say don't retaliate this is one of the things that I am talking about . Low energy people try to steal energy from higher energy people . I just think to myself poor little miserable things they must be in a sad state of darkness.  The bible talks about the spirits in Tarturus and spiritual darkness in prison. I feel like Evelyn I don't deal with non factors I just pray and send them light .

We are only here for a short time so we don't have time to waste on foolishness .Proverbs 13 vs 22

Proverbs 13:22New American Standard Bible (NASB)

22 A good man leaves an inheritance to his [a]children’s children,
And the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous.

Revolution starts with self love and then teaching your children to love themselves and others .Everything is not what it seems .There is an influx of light coming on the planet. Everything is coming up to be healed and transformed . When one is healed all are healed when one is harmed all are harmed . We are all one 444 11 11 333 

Love and Blessings 

Karmen 




Comments

Popular Posts