Progress and Praise YAY We were Born Rich YAY !!

Peace and Love

I hope that you are having an awesome day !!!Wow I was thinking of how I was in this personal development class and we would talk about our gains and wins or you can say Praise Report or Progress Report !! I am going to share mine with you . I signed up for a Project Management Course and a Social Media Management Course YAY !!

I was thinking about how people say get paid what you are worth and I was like that does not make sense . Our worth is quantum it is infinite !! I guess they mean you should be paid well and that is awesome !!

I feel like we just need to take the edge off . I see all these awesome projects and they are mutually beneficial YAYAYAYAY!!!!I am amazed at the 100.00 start up and someone else said they put together a conference for 300 bucks WOWWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!I just want to have a few thousand dollars because I feel like it just makes it a little easier . I dont like feeling like I am squeezing an orange. Somebody raised money for potato salad so all things are possible YAY !!!

I was Born Rich like Bob Proctor says and so were you !!!!There are so many creative ideas !! Money is just energy and there are enough resources to feed and clothe the world 333!!!! I ask myself so many questions like what is money and what is debt and how is wealth created .

I have so much awesomeness to share with you !!!! Have a Great Weekend !!!

Stay Tuned

Infinite Love and Blessings

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts